Nabeya Bi-Tech Kaisha (hereafter "the company") has established the following standards concerning personal information, in order to protect the personal information provided by our customers.
1. Handling Personal InformationOn obtaining client information, the company explicitly states the purpose for which it will be used to the person involved, in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information; it does not acquire client information by illicit means or contract third parties for this purpose.
2. Using Personal InformationThe personal information acquired by the company is not used for any purpose other than the following.
(1) Shipping operations for the company's products, materials such as catalogs, and so on
(2) Responses to inquiries and requests from clients
(3) Introductions to the company's products and/or services, as well as events such as exhibitions, etc.
(4) Questionnaire surveys for examining client satisfaction and the like, and for improving the company's services
3. Providing Personal Information to Third PartiesThe company strictly manages the personal information of customers, and excepting the following instances, does not disclose or transfer it to third parties without the consent of the customers themselves.
(1) Instances based on laws and ordinances
(2) Instances in which the information is necessary for the protection of human life, health, or property, and in which direct consent is difficult to obtain
(3) Instances in which the company outsources work, providing the contractor with personal information within the scope required. In this instance, a non-disclosure agreement is executed with the contractor, under appropriate supervision.
4. Disclosure/amendment/cessation of use/deletion of personal informationIf the company is requested by customers themselves to disclose, amend, cease the use of, or delete their own personal information, it will respond in good faith within a reasonable period and within the proper scope, with due respect for the rights of the customer with regard to their personal information. However, this may not always be the case in instances relevant as follows, regarding disclosure et cetera.
(1) Instances in which there is a risk of damage to the rights and interests of the individual, including their life, health, and property among others, or to those of a third party
(2) Instances in which there is a risk of severe hindrance to the reasonable execution of the company's business
(3) Instances in which other laws and ordinances would be violated
Customers requesting disclosure, amendment, cessation of use, or deletion of their own personal information should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.