|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||L||L1||s||Db||B||d||Withstand Load (N)||Qty per Pack||Mass
|Add to Cart|
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
- Hexagon head screw type ball rollers for upward applications. They can be installed or removed by using a open-ended spanner or ring spanner.
- You can select from the following body and main ball combinations：stainless steel, polyacetal, and PEEK.
- BRUHP-P is intended for applications that require cleanliness, heat resistance, or chemical resistance, such as FPD production equipment and semiconductor devices.
- BRUHN-N and BRUHP-P have drain holes and are intended for food production lines and other applications that require cleaning.
- BRUHS has a small coefficient of friction and can move workpiece with less force.
|Main Body||PEEK/Light Brown|
|Main Ball||PEEK/Light Brown|
（Hardness 55HRC or Higher）
ApplicationFPD production equipment, semiconductor devices, food production lines, and packaging lines
Precautions for Use
- BRUHS is for upward applications only. If it used for downward or sideward applications, the product may be damaged or the ball may malfunction.
- BRUHN-N and BRUHP-P can be used in upward, downward, and sideward facing applications.
Starting coefficient of friction measurementA heavy object of the max withstand load is loaded on 3 ball rollers. The force to move the heavy object was measured with a push gauge, and the starting coefficient of friction μ was calculated.
|Part Number||Starting Coefficient of
|BRUHS-S（Main Body and Main Ball：Stainless Steel）||0.03|
|BRUHS-N（Main Body：Stainless Steel/ Main Ball：Polyacetal）||0.04|
|BRUHN-N（Main Body and Main Ball：Polyacetal）||0.08|
|BRUHP-P（Main Body and Main Ball：PEEK）||0.08|