Be sure to read the "Safety Precautions" thoroughly prior to use for the safe use of the product.
In the case it is thought that improper handling may cause a person to die or be heavily injured.
- Make sure to switch off the power of machines before attaching and removing products. Hands and fingers may touch the machine and cause injury if it is operated suddenly.
- Our products are manufactured for use with general purpose instruments and machines. When using these products with instruments and machines that require safety, use a prototype to confirm usability.
- To prevent danger, check for looseness of screws and perform other maintenance on regular basis.
- Do not disassemble or modify products.
- Do not use if there are abnormalities such as cracks, chips, wear, or deformation.
In the case it is thought that improper handling may cause a person to be injured or physical damage to occur.
- Do not use products in environments that may negatively affect them.
- Take care when handling products. If products are dropped, they may become damaged or deformed. In addition, take care when performing work to avoid back pain when moving objects or dropping items on feet.
- The edges of the product may cause injury during installation or removal. Wear safety gear such as safety glasses and gloves, etc., when working. (Excluding manual operations, such as operating levers or knobs.)
- The mechanical properties, physical properties, chemical resistance, heat resistance temperature, and other data listed on the product pages in this catalog are reference values. These values may change due to performance conditions. Always carry out tests under performance conditions similar to actual conditions in advance.
- To prevent a negative impact on the environment, have a professional disposal company dispose of these products.
- Take care to avoid burns when handling products. Heat transferred from the surrounding machines may cause products to reach high temperatures immediately after operation stops.
Recommended Articles for You
Products conforming to SEMI Standard
Are you compliant with SEMI S8-0218? NBK offers a broad lineup of products which conform to Section 6 of this standard (Handle Design).
NBK has standardized products for fall prevention of parts in the knob, pull and e-nedzi.com (special screw) categories. Use NBK's Captive Series for food machinery, packaging machinery and chemical manufacturing equipment that require CE Marking compatibility and measures against contamination.