- Products are washed in a washing room with a cleanliness class of 10000.
- Cleanliness is managed by checking the number of airborne particles and microbes every five minutes.
- Able to choose USC ultrasonic cleaning or IPA IPA cleaning to suit your product.
- Cleanroom washed products are double vacuum packed on a clean bench in a clean room.
- The cleanliness classes of the clean room and the clean bench used for packing are class 500 and class 10, respectively.
Cleanroom Wash & Packaging Processes
- USC Ultrasonic Cleaning (for Materials Which Do Not Rust Easily, Such as Stainless Steel)
- IPA IPA Cleaning (for Materials Which Rust Easily, Such as Iron)
- At the bottom of the product page, Available at Extra Fee message is indicated. of applicable product are indicated.
- Products withthe Cleanroom wash & packaging icon at the top of the product page are already cleanroom washed and cleanroom packed. The washing method is USC ultrasonic cleaning.
- The applicable size for one cleanroom washing and cleanroom packaging is 250mm×300mm×100mm (height) or less.
- Also, this service is available for products not listed in this catalog with your specified washing and packing methods.
When placing an order
When applying lot the Individual Sales Service, add -VA to the end of the part number, and specify the order quantity. Be aware that if -VA is not added to the end of the part number, the product is shipped in pack units.