Date Published:Jul. 05. 2016
Titanium Palladium Hex Socket Head Cap Screws (Special Item)
About Titanium Palladium
It is a material in which palladium is added to pure titanium, and is also called corrosion-resistant titanium.
Titanium already has excellent corrosion resistance, but by adding palladium, a passive film that is stable even in reducing corrosive environments is formed, demonstrating even higher corrosion resistance.
- The specific gravity is approximately 60% that of stainless steel.
- Excellent chemical resistance / seawater resistance.
- Excellent nitrohydrochloric acid and crevice corrosion resistance.
|Grade 12 Titanium||N||C||H||Fe||O||AI||V||Ru||Pd||Ta||Co||Cr||Ni||S||
|Grade 12 Titanium|
|0.2%Proof Stress(N/mm2)||215 or More|
|Elongation(%)||23 or More|
* Values in chart are for reference only. They are not guaranteed values.
|Chemical Name||Material||Chemical Resistance|
|Nitrohydrochloric Acid||Titanium Palladium||A|
Degree of Infiltration A：0.127mm/year or Less
C：1.27mm/year or More
* This is the test data acquired using test pieces. Chemical resistance changes with performance conditions. Always carry out tests under performance conditions similar to actual conditions in advance.
Other shapes are also compatible. Contact our customer service for details.