Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
|Part Number||L1||A||H||h||L||Lm||L3||M (Coarse)||d||Allowable load＊1
＊1： Allowed load for a person.
- Pulls with captive mechanism. Male screw type.
- Accidental falling of a nut from the pull is prevented even when the mounting nut is loosened.
- SUS304 superior in corrosion resistance is used.
- For applications such as food machinery, packing machinery and chemical manufacturing devices that require countermeasures against foreign material mixture.
- For mounting, use Type 3 of commercially-available hexagon nuts (M5). Hexagon nuts are not supplied.
Even the nut is loosened, it temporarily remains in the relief cut part and will not fall off directly.