Date Published:Aug. 21. 2014
High-Gain Rubber Type Coupling XG2
【3 min engineering tips】The hidden key to speeding up Servo Systems
1. Reduction of Stabilization Time
The improved limit gain of servomotors can reduce stabilization time.
2. Speed Unevenness SuppressionSpeed and torque unevenness arising from misalignment will be suppressed.
3. Vibration SuppressionHigh damping ratio will enable quick absorption of vibrations.
4. QuietnessActuator drive noise can be reduced.
5. High TorqueHigh torque use is possible compared with disk-type and slit-type.
Recommended Articles for You
The Wireless Positioning Unit dramatically improves setup work
The Wireless Positioning Unit dramatically improves setup work.Wireless Positioning Units solve your positioning problems.
The Anti-Vibration Coupling with High Rigidity
High rigidity disk couplings with vibration absorption function.