【3 min engineering tips】The hidden key to speeding up Servo Systems
1. Reduction of Stabilization Time
The improved limit gain of servomotors can reduce stabilization time.
2. Speed Unevenness SuppressionSpeed and torque unevenness arising from misalignment will be suppressed.
3. Vibration SuppressionHigh damping ratio will enable quick absorption of vibrations.
4. QuietnessActuator drive noise can be reduced.
5. High TorqueHigh torque use is possible compared with disk-type and slit-type.
Recommended Articles for You
No. 2: Vacuum environments
Vacuum technology is often used in semiconductor manufacturing equipment. A vacuum is not required for all equipment. A vacuum would mainly be required for equipment that uses plasma or an electron beam. In Part 2, we introduce some NBK products that are ideal for use in these vacuum environments!
Coupling is a component used to connect a drive shaft and a driven part, for example, a motor shaft and a ball screw for the purpose of transmitting the torque.
No. 3: Process gas and wafer cleaning agent
Process gases (a special kind of gas) and cleaning agents (for removing impurities) are often used in semiconductor manufacturing processes.
No. 1: The Semiconductor Industry and NBK
Along with the dramatic worldwide growth of semiconductors, similar development has taken place for semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
For many years, NBK has developed and sold products for semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
In Part 1, we introduce trends in the semiconductor industry, and describe some interesting efforts by NBK!