Date Published:Aug. 21. 2014
High-Gain Rubber Type Coupling XG2
【3 min engineering tips】The hidden key to speeding up Servo Systems
1. Reduction of Stabilization Time
The improved limit gain of servomotors can reduce stabilization time.
2. Speed Unevenness SuppressionSpeed and torque unevenness arising from misalignment will be suppressed.
3. Vibration SuppressionHigh damping ratio will enable quick absorption of vibrations.
4. QuietnessActuator drive noise can be reduced.
5. High TorqueHigh torque use is possible compared with disk-type and slit-type.
Recommended Articles for You
The Wireless Positioning Unit dramatically improves setup work
The Wireless Positioning Unit dramatically improves setup work.Wireless Positioning Units solve your positioning problems.
The ‘XG’ high-gain rubber coupling series is ideal for AOI/SPI productivity improvement!
Here is a discussion of how the XG Series can improve AOI/SPI productivity. Here we introduce the optimum couplings for AOI and SPI.
Webinar: How can we speed up and reduce the cost of the Motion Control System with Shaft Couplings?
How can replacing your current shaft couplings to improve your industrial productivity and reduce the cost? You can speed-up your Servo-system by using NBK’s XG-series couplings.