- A counting dial with analog display.
- Small size.
- Can be combined with rotating devices such as a potentiometer for control and measurement applications. The rotation speed of the shaft can be controlled with high precision.
- With a locking mechanism. Dial = shaft rotation can be fixed.
- Allowable operating temperature: -25°C to 55°C
- The shaft hole diameter is φ6 mm.
- Process the round hole (dimension D) of the panel according to the rotating device to which the dial is attached.
- When attaching the dial, adjust the scale mark of the dial to the rotational position of the shaft, then tighten the set screw to fix the shaft. The recommended tightening torque of the set screw for fixing the shaft is 0.2 Nm.
＊Lock nuts are not supplied. Please use the one supplied with the potentiometer.
Related ProductsA large size counting dial ECT-46N is available.