|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||Lf min.||R||H||H'||h||s||D||d||Tooth No.||Max. load
|Max. tightening force
|Add to Cart|
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
|Lever Part||Nylon 6 (Various Color)|
|Serration Ring||Zinc Die Cast|
|Spring||Stainless Steel Wire|
- A compact type clamp lever made of plastic.
- The product development was conducted with LCA, Life Cycle Assessment, in consideration for environmental load, especially for global warming.
- Greenhouse effect gas emission is reduced by 6.5 % compared to conventional products.
- A serration ring made of zinc die cast is inserted into the lever body made of plastic. They also realize sufficient strength for fitting with metal thread serration.
There are two types of thread part materials:
LECF----Made of steel
LECFS----Made of stainless steel
- There are five color variations. They can be selected by the end symbol of the part number.
|End Symbol||Lever Part Color|