Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
|Grip Mounting Part||SUS304|
|Built-in Spring||Stainless Steel Wire|
- A folding unit used exclusively for grips. A commercially available grip can be mounted to make it a folding grip.
- For securing space when a grip is not used, etc.
- Utilizes a mechanism that's pulled up and then pushed down. Does not fall unexpectedly.
- Made of all stainless steel. Suitable for use with equipment and devices that require corrosion resistance.
- All sizes come with stainless steel parallel pins (Φ2 x 6). Use it as a stopper for the main body.
Precautions for Use
- The length of the screws used when mounting GFUS must be less than the thickness of the mounting part + Lf.
Usage ExampleWhen using a grip that's mounted with a hex socket at the tip of the screw, insert a hex key from the bottom of GFUS and mount the grip.
The tightening torque for mounting the grip must be 5 N・m or less.