Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
|Push Button||Polyacetal (Black)|
- Bracket for simple positioning when using vertical axis aluminum frames/square shafts.
- Push the push button to unlock the lock, smoothly move the bracket vertically, and release the push button to fix it in position.
- It can be moved upward without pushing the push button, just by applying force.
- Load capacity of up to 5 kg.
Precautions for Use
- Mount to a vertical axis.
- CUAB requires vertical mounting. If mounted upside-down, CUAB cannot remain fixed onto aluminum frames/square shafts.
- CUAB is a product that uses friction fastening. In cases where oil, etc. adhered to the aluminum frame/square shaft causes the friction coefficient to decrease or if impact loads or vibrations occur, the maximum load weight may decrease.
- The surface may be scratched depending on the material and surface finish of the aluminum frame/square shaft.
- If excessive loads are applied, then the aluminum frame/square shaft may be scratched or CUAB may be damaged.
Take care to pay attention to the vertical orientation when mounting.