Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
The video is an example using CUAB (CUAB). This product is the successor to CUAB. It can be used the same way.
|Aluminum Die Cast
Electrostatic Coating (metallic silver)
|PC (Polycarbonate) (Transparent)
- Bracket for simple positioning when using vertical axis aluminum frames/square shafts.
- Mounting is possible from either the end or the side of the aluminum frame/square shaft.
- Push the push button to unlock the lock, smoothly move the bracket vertically, and release the push button to fix it in position.
- It can be moved upward without pushing the push button, just by applying force.
- The play with the aluminum frame or square shaft can be reduced through adjusting the setscrew screw-in depth.
- Load capacity of up to 5 kg.
|Applicable Aluminum Frame/Square Shaft
|Push Button Press Count Resistance＊1
Precautions for Use
- Mount to a vertical axis.
- CUAB-A requires vertical mounting. If mounted upside-down, CUAB-A cannot remain fixed onto aluminum frames/square shafts.
- CUAB-A is a product that uses friction fastening. In cases where oil, etc. adhered to the aluminum frame/square shaft causes the coefficient of friction to decrease or if impact loads or vibrations occur, the maximum load weight may decrease.
- When pressing the push button on CUAB-A to move the workpiece, make sure to support CUAB-A or the workpiece with both hands. Pressing the push button may cause a sudden drop, especially if a heavy object is loaded.
- The surface may be scratched depending on the material and surface treatment of the aluminum frame/square shaft.
- If excessive loads are applied, then the aluminum frame/square shaft may be scratched or CUAB-A may be damaged.
- Pressing the push button while wearing gloves could cause the glove material to get caught between the push button and bracket body. This may prevent the push button from being released, which will prevent the aluminum frame from being fixed in position.
- If forcefully screwed in, the setscrew will deform.
Take care to pay attention to the vertical orientation when mounting.
Aluminum Frame/Square Shaft Mounting Method (End Mounting)
＊1： The setscrew hex socket width across flat nominal is 1.3 mm.
＊2： Mounting bolts are not supplied.
Aluminum Frame/Square Shaft Mounting Method (Side Mounting)
＊1： Tightening torque reference value: 0.315N・m
＊2： The setscrew hex socket width across flat nominal is 1.3 mm.
＊3： Mounting bolts are not supplied.