|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||Lm||R||H||H'||h||s||D||d||Ds||ts||Dw||tw||s1||B＊1||Tooth No.||Max. Load||Max. Clamping Force||Mass
|Add to Cart|
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
|Lever Part||Nylon 6 (Various Color)|
|Serration Ring (Insert)||Zinc Die Cast|
|Spring||Stainless Steel Wire|
- Plastic clamp lever with spring washer.
- This eliminates the need to mount spring washers.
- The special shape of the plain washer holds the spring washer captive.
- The plain washer can be rotated along the thread ridges and removed. The spring washer can be replaced with a different washer component.
- The zinc die cast serration ring is inserted into the plastic lever main unit. It achieves sufficient fitting strength with the metal screw serrations.
- The lever is available in 3 color variations. They can be selected by the end symbol of the part number.
|End Symbol||Lever Part Color|
Only takes a minute to understand! How to Use Clamp Levers.
Precautions for UseBefore tightening the lever, make sure that the plain washers are located at the relief cut section as shown in Fig. 1. Tightening the plain washer while hooked on the screw thread as shown in Fig. 2 may cause the plain washer to be deformed.
Usage ExampleCan be used for tightening slotted holes.
Nominal of thread for slotted hole widths should be +0.5 mm or less.