Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
The video is an example using SK(SK). You can perform the same operation using this product.
|Add to Cart|
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
|knob||Nylon 66 (Black)|
|Cap||Nylon 66 (Various Color)|
- Any commercially available hexagon head bolt and type-three hexagon nut can be used regardless of manufacturers and materials. You can make a knob easily by just inserting them.
- Especially for hexagon head bolts, any thread length can be selected.
- There are two types: triangular knob SS and pentagon knob SK.
- Two cap colors are white and yellow. They can be selected by the end symbol of the part number.
|End Symbol||Cap color|
Precautions for UseThe height of hex head screws and hex nuts should not exceed L1 max.
It may not be possible to attach a cap.
- Fit the hex bolt or hex nut securely into the knob body hex socket.
- Next, fit the cap. Fit in one of the three hooks.
- Push in the remaining two hooks to finish the process.
For female screw knobs, pay attention to the male screw tightening dimensions (Bd dimension of the drawing). The cap may come off.