Date Published:Aug. 21. 2014
High-Gain Rubber Type Coupling XG2
【3 min engineering tips】The hidden key to speeding up Servo Systems
1. Reduction of Stabilization Time
The improved limit gain of servomotors can reduce stabilization time.
2. Speed Unevenness SuppressionSpeed and torque unevenness arising from misalignment will be suppressed.
3. Vibration SuppressionHigh damping ratio will enable quick absorption of vibrations.
4. QuietnessActuator drive noise can be reduced.
5. High TorqueHigh torque use is possible compared with disk-type and slit-type.
Recommended Articles for You
For better drive
Here are some points to keep in mind for a better drive. Please take a look when mounting the coupling.
Choosing the most suitable coupling
We also explain the basic points for selection of the "perfect couplings" to meet customer needs. If you have struggled with selecting the perfect coupling from the many available, this is a must-see.
Vol.4 What are washers used for?
Do you know the role washers play? Preventing scratches to the seating surface?
Preventing looseness? Maybe some of you are already long-time washer users?
Today,Nedzigon will explain the role of metal washers clearly.
Ball Rollers : Characteristics
NBK's ball roller smoothly transports heavy items. An extensive lineup is available, including the upward type, plunger type, downward type and the like. Also, ball rollers with special specifications such as dimensions, shapes, materials, surface treatments, and clean room washing are available.