Date Published:Aug. 21. 2014
High-Gain Rubber Type Coupling XG2
【3 min engineering tips】The hidden key to speeding up Servo Systems
1. Reduction of Stabilization Time
The improved limit gain of servomotors can reduce stabilization time.
2. Speed Unevenness SuppressionSpeed and torque unevenness arising from misalignment will be suppressed.
3. Vibration SuppressionHigh damping ratio will enable quick absorption of vibrations.
4. QuietnessActuator drive noise can be reduced.
5. High TorqueHigh torque use is possible compared with disk-type and slit-type.
Recommended Articles for You
Hints for correctly using NBK products: Stripped Screw Removal Bits / Impact Screwdrivers
Introducing tool usage methods for removing stripped screws and screws with damaged recesses.
Vol. 13 Explaining the Rust Source "Galvanic Corrosion"
Have you ever been surprised by rust suddenly appearing on rust-resistant aluminum? If this happens, the reduced strength resulting from the corrosion brings fears of possible damage. This phenomenon is known as "galvanic corrosion". Today, I will explain this principle and how it can be handled.
For better drive
Here are some points to keep in mind for a better drive. Please take a look when mounting the coupling.