Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
- With a pull mounted on it, the pull mounting surface is beautifully decorated while falling of screws within the enclosure is prevented.
- No additional modification of cover or door is required to mount the pull.
Use it in combination with a captive screw
- For applications such as food machinery, packing machinery and chemical manufacturing devices that require countermeasures against parts falling.
- Let the captive screw through the cover and door and tighten it into the screw hole located in the position eccentric from the center of the captive washer for the pull LYSC-N from the pull mounting surface until the cylindrical part of the captive screw is penetrated Figure 2.
- Move the captive screw to the drilled hole at the center of LYSC-NFigure 3.
- In the state indicated in Figure 3, tighten the captive screw to mount the pull Figure 4.
- After mounting, the pull screw hole and captive screw are retained at the center of LYSC-N. At this point, the drilled hole at the center of LYSC-N is smaller than the screw part of the captive screw, so the captive screw never comes out of the drilled hole and falling is prevented.
|Part Number||Applicable Pulls|
|LYSC-16A-N||All Sizes||All Sizes||TG-110
Applicable Captive ScrewsUse the captive washer for pull LYSC-N in combination with a compatible captive screw.
|Part Number||Applicable Captive Screws|
|SSC SSC||SSCLS SSCLS||SSCHS SSCHS||SSCPS SSCPS||SSCMS SSCMS|