Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
- Horizontal type scale plate scaled down by half.
- Values of 20/40/60... are displayed on a 10 mm/20 mm/30 mm... scale.
- By using it in a feed mechanism using double-ended screws to move in both directions, you can read the actual travel distance.
- As the adhesive tape is provided, you can simply stick it on machines / devices to use.
- Made of stainless steel. They have excellent corrosion resistance.
- Corners are rounded. It is hard to remove.
Precautions for Use
- FSP-HSR Use the scale of the Scale Plate as a general guideline.
- Thoroughly remove oil and dust on the sticking surface before sticking.
- Avoid use in high-temperature/high-humidity environments, and do not leave moisture or oil adhered to the product. The scale part may peel off.
Usage ExampleFor reading actual travel distance in feed mechanisms using double-ended screws to move in both directions.
When the left-side table travels 40 mm, the right-side table also travels 40 mm, for a total of 80 mm travel. UsingFSP-HSRenables confirmation of this total travel distance.