|Part Number||Nominal||D||d||t||h||Dedicated Tool||Qty per Pack||Mass
ApplicationFall/loss prevention for protective and inspection covers / Compliance with CE marking
Machine tools / Food machinery / Electrical and electronic equipment
- Prevents screw fall-off and loss simply by assembling it onto a commercially available screw.
- The washer hooks securely catch the thread peaks so that after mounting, they will be unlikely to fall off the screws.
- They are intended for the fixing bolts on protective and inspection covers that are frequently mounted and removed.
- For CE Marking compatibility.⇒Use the NBK Captive Screw Series to be comply with CE
Usage ExampleWhen a screw attached to a cover is removed from the frame, the screw does not fall.
Precautions for Use
- Once SWAS-SC is mounted on a screw, it cannot be easily removed.
- To remove, either SWAS-SCor screw must be cut. Take care when mounting.
- When the screw is loosened with SWAS-SC pressed to the cover, SWAS-SC may come off.
Mounting MethodAdhere the SKSC tip magnet to the side where the SWAS-SC hooks emerge.
Pass the screw through the cover, and then insert into SKSC and press-fit SWAS-SC into the thread.
Mounting ExamplePass the screw through the cover, and then press-fit SWAS-SC into the thread from the opposite side. Ensure that the SWAS-SC hooks face the frame side.
Related ProductsSKSC dedicated mounting tools are available.