Be sure to read the "Safety Precautions" thoroughly prior to use for the safe use of the product.
In the case it is thought that improper handling may cause a person to die or be heavily injured.
- Make sure to switch off the power of machines before attaching and removing products. Hands and fingers may touch the machine and cause injury if it is operated suddenly.
- Our products are manufactured for use with general purpose instruments and machines. When using these products with instruments and machines that require safety, use a prototype to confirm usability.
- To prevent danger, check for looseness of screws and perform other maintenance on a regular basis.
- Do not disassemble or modify products.
- Do not use if there are abnormalities such as cracks, chips, wear, or deformation.
In the case it is thought that improper handling may cause a person to be injured or physical damage to occur.
- Do not use products in environments that may negatively affect them.
- Take care when handling products.If products are dropped, they may become damaged or deformed. In addition, take care when performing work to avoid back pain when moving objects or dropping items on feet.
- The edges of the product may cause injury during installation or removal.
Wear safety gear such as safety glasses and gloves, etc., when working. (Excluding manual operations, such as operating levers or knobs.)
- The mechanical properties, physical properties, chemical resistance, heat resistance temperature, and other data listed on the product pages in this catalog are reference values.These values may change due to performance conditions. Always carry out tests under performance conditions similar to actual conditions in advance.
- To prevent a negative impact on the environment, have a professional disposal company dispose of these products.
- Take care to avoid burns when handling products. Heat transferred from the surrounding machines may cause products to reach high temperatures immediately after operation stops.
Recommended Articles for You
Plastic Screw Property
This page describes "Plastic Screw Properties" such as PEEK, PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene), PPS, PC (polycarbonate) and PP (polypropylene).
Select the best screws for your needs
This page helps to select a Product based on application needs. Vacuum, Low Outgas, Clean, Chemical Resistance, High Strength, Heat Resistance, etc
Use the NBK Captive Screw Series to be comply with CE
This is the page for captive screws. Screws that secure a protective cover or inspection cover of equipment and devices must not fall out of the cover when it is removed. Use NBK's captive screw series to comply with CE marking.
What are low profile screws? Find advantages, disadvantages, and usage examples explained here!
Here we introduce advantages, usage examples, lineups and the like regarding screws with lower head height than ordinary screws, referred to as "low profile screws" or "low profile cap screws" (low head, slim head).