Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
|Knob Main Body
- Male screw knobs can be created through combination with commercial hex socket bolts. Screw length is freely selectable depending on the hex socket bolt used.
Use hex socket bolts with head dimensions as indicated below.
- Knob bodies and hubs are metal. Suitable for applications in equipment and devices using metal detectors as foreign matter entry countermeasures. ＊1
＊1： Confirm that the metal detector reacts to aluminum alloys and stainless steel.
- Use the dedicated jig KSKA-W for assembly. The jig is made of resin and will not damage the knob body.
We also manufacture male screw knob products assembled with hex socket bolts. Please contact our customer service.
Precautions for Use
- Do not use the knob as a way to pick up workpieces. The knob and hub may come apart.
- After use, carefully wipe away any moisture or dirt. If moisture or dirt containing sodium remains on the knob, it may cause corrosion.