Click here for all downloads!Catalog PDF・・・Drawings and dimensions are available. Click here for product details.
Manual・・・Be sure to read the Instruction Manual before use to ensure safe and correct usage.
Software・・・Download for free! Check the actual operation screen.
Product Configuration・・・Introducing the entire Wireless Automation Unit series.
The Wireless Positioning Unit's features are introduced in this video!
- These units automate positioning mechanisms with a feed screw. By replacing the feed screw operating handle with EPU-200, device positioning mechanisms can be automated.
- Through the use of the dedicated transceivers EPC-100 (EPC-100) or EPC-200-CC (EPC-200-CC), simultaneous automated operation of up to 32 Wireless Positioning Units is possible. Wireless connection to transceivers is possible.
For configuration and control of EPU-200, the dedicated software EPU-COM is required. The dedicated software is available free of charge. Please download from the NBK website.
- Controller and antenna are built in. Thin shape helps save space.
- When using a handle and digital position indicator in combination, using the adapter plate EOAP-200(EOAP-200) eliminates the need for additional modification work. This saves space compared with the combination of a handle and a digital position indicator.
- IP65 dustproof and waterproof protection.
- Uses NSF H1 accredited food machinery grease.
|Main Body||Nylon 6 (Blue)|
|Power/Signal Cable||Oil Resistant PVC (Matte Black)|
Only takes two minutes to understand!Wireless Positioning Units (EPU-200 EPC-200) Installation/Connection Method
Mounting① Drill holes for the positioning pins on the mounting surface of the machine, then put the rotation axis through the mounting surface as per the figure.
＊1： Make one of the two positioning pin holes into a slotted hole as per the figure. If machining a slot is difficult, drill out a φ6 or larger round hole.
|Power Source Voltage||24 VDC ± 10%|
|Current Consumption||Waiting||40 mA|
|Rated Output||5 W|
|Rated Rotational Frequency||60 ±10 rpm|
|Rated Torque||0.8 N・m|
|Continually Usable Time||1 Minute or Less*1|
Max. Allowable Load
|Radial Load||19.6 N*2|
|Thrust Load||19.6 N*2|
|Stop Accuracy||± 5°|
|Input||Wireless Communication||2.4GHz Band Wireless Communication|
|Wired Communication||RS-485 (2-wire type)|
|Wireless Reach Distance
|IP Protection Class||IP65|
|Operating Environment||Temperature||-5°C to 55°C (no freezing)|
|Humidity||20% RH to 85% RH (no condensation)|
Precautions for UseBe sure to read the Instruction Manual before use to ensure safe and correct usage.
The Instruction Manual can be downloaded from the NBK website.
Related ProductsDedicated transceivers are available.
For PC control EPC-100
For PLC control EPC-200-CC
This is a standard type Wireless Positioning Units EPU-100.
If replacing a digital position indicator with EPU-200, a EOAP-200 dedicated adapter plate is available to make use of the existing machine mounting holes.
EOCL-200 dedicated collars enable the output shaft bore diameter to be changed to match the rotation shaft.