Available AreaCan be sold/shipped to the US, Canada, South Korea, Taiwan
- The built-in motor rotates the feed screw, grasping the current position via the encoder and stopping at the target position. Positioning is automated with the feed screw.
- For EPU-220 control, a dedicated transceiver (sold separately) is required. The required transceiver differs depending on the host/connection method.
EPC-200-CCEPC-200-CC----PLC control (CC-Link connection) ＊1
EPC-210-EIPEPC-210-EIP----PLC control (EtherNet/IPTM connection)＊1
＊1： Control with a PC is also possible.
- One dedicated transceiver can control up to 32 units at the same time. Signals from the transceiver to each unit are transmitted wirelessly, with no troublesome cable wiring required.＊2
＊2： Wired connection is also possible. When connecting multiple units, the use of the separately sold repeater hub EORP-200 (EORP-200) enables easy wired connection and reduces wiring work.
- Mounting can be completed simply by replacing the installed operation handle with EPU-220. Compared with the use of a combined handle and indicator, it is thinner and more compact.
- IP65 dust-proof and waterproof structure. It can be used safely even in environments where it may be exposed to dust or water.
For initial setting and PC control, the dedicated software EPU-COM is required. The dedicated software is available free of charge. Please download from the NBK website.
The dedicated software function enables registration of up to 100 setups.
- Cable terminal specifications can be selected by the product code. When using the repeater hub EORP-200 (EORP-200), select the connector type.
CC-Link is a registered trademark of Mitsubishi Electric Corporation.
EtherNet/IP is a registered trademark of ODVA, Inc.
|Main Body||Nylon 6 (Blue)||Nylon 6 (Blue)|
|Power/Signal Cable||Oil Resistant PVC
|Oil Resistant PVC
|Hex Socket Set Screw||SUSXM7||SUSXM7|
|Power Source Voltage||24 VDC ± 10%|
|Rated Output||5 W|
|Rated Rotational Frequency||60 ±10 rpm|
|Rated Torque||0.8 N・m|
|Continually Usable Time||1 Minute or Less＊1|
Max. Allowable Load
|Radial Load||19.6 N＊2|
|Thrust Load||19.6 N＊2|
|Output Shaft Retention Torque||0.7 N・m＊3|
|Stop Accuracy||± 5°|
|RS-485 (2-wire type)|
|Wireless Reach Distance
|IP Protection Class||IP65|
|Temperature||-5°C to 55°C (no freezing)|
|Humidity||20% RH to 85% RH (no condensation)|
|Altitude||2000 m or Less Above Sea Level|
＊3： Values are for reference only. They are not guaranteed values.
Precautions for Use
- For details on the mounting and setting methods, please refer to the Instruction Manual. Be sure to read the "Safety Precautions" and "Precautions on Radio Wave and EMC" in the Instruction Manual before use.
The Instruction Manual can be downloaded from the NBK website.
Countries and regions where this product is available are Japan, the US, Canada, China, Taiwan, and South Korea.
When used in combination with other products or with the customer's existing systems, equipment, etc., confirm independently that it is compliant with the standards, laws, and/or regulations of the country of use.
Related ProductsDedicated transceivers are available.
EPC-200-CCEPC-200-CC and EPC-210-EIPEPC-210-EIP for PLC control
Repeater hubs EORP-200 are available to enable easy wired connection and reduce wiring work. EORP-200
When replacing a digital position indicator with EPU-220, EOAP-200 dedicated mounting plates are available to make use of the existing machine mounting holes. EOAP-200
EOCL-200 dedicated collars enable the output shaft bore diameter to be changed to match the rotation shaft. EOCL-200
High torque adapters EOAT-200 are available to amplify rated torque in locations requiring high torque. EOAT-200