- These units automate positioning mechanisms with a feed screw. By replacing the feed screw operating handle with EPU-100, device positioning mechanisms can be automated.
- Through the use of the dedicated transceivers EPC-100 (EPC-100) or EPC-200-CC (EPC-200-CC), wireless batch operation of up to 32 Wireless Positioning Units is possible. Signal wiring from the operating terminal is not required. Ideal for devices and equipment with multiple positioning locations, like packaging machines and carton formers.
- Controller is built in. Extra space for amps, controllers and other equipment in addition to the main unit is not required.
- With the use of an external interface connector, wired communication is possible as well as the connection of a movable range control limit sensor or a forced travel switch for abnormalities.
For configuration and control of EPU-100, the dedicated software EPU-COM is required. The dedicated software is available free of charge. Please download from the NBK website.
- Combining with the dedicated lock adapter EPL enables position retention (locking).
Image of Replacement from Handle
Electrostatic Coating (Matte Black)
|Output Shaft||Equivalent to SUM43|
|Power Cable||Heat-Resistant Vinyl Flat Cord|
Use the spigot joint to position the Wireless Positioning Unit EPU-100 on the equipment, and fix with hex socket head cap screws to eliminate any clearance between EPU-100 and the equipment.
＊Hex socket head cap screws are not provided.
|Power Source Voltage||DC24V ± 10%|
|Rated Rotational Frequency||62 ±10rpm|
|Rated Torque||0.765N・m ＊1|
Max. Allowable Load
|Stop Accuracy||±5° ＊3|
|Input||Wireless Communication||2.4GHz Band Wireless Communication|
|Wired Communication||RS-232C (3-wire type)|
|Wireless Reach Distance
|Operating Environment||Temperature||-5°C to 55°C (no freezing)|
|Humidity||20% RH to 85% RH (no condensation)|
＊3： When attaching the lock adapter EPL, about 10° of backlash is generated.
＊4： For limit sensor connection.